Welcome to Platinum!
Welcome back to High Water! We're so excited to once again open the gates to Riverfront Park for an amazing weekend of live music right on the water! As a Platinum guest, you have the best seats in the house for the incredible lineup of music, plus lots of other perks to help you make the most of your musical journey.
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything Platinum has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies and general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into High Water Festival.
There is no local requirement to provide a Negative COVID-19 test result, Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record for entry at this event. If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask.
If you have questions about vaccines or want to get a vaccine, please visit Vaccines.gov to find the nearest vaccine provider near you. Current information about COVID-19, and recommendations for isolation and quarantine can be found at the CDC website.
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, gravel and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Additionally, the Platinum Concierge has sunscreen, hand sanitizer and other supplies on hand. If you have a preferred brand, we recommend bringing your own. Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. Look for the Platinum & VIP Will Call line for expedited service. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
Box Office Location: 1001 Everglades Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29405
Box Office Hours:
- Friday 4/22: 4pm – 8pm
- Saturday 4/23: 11am–10pm
- Sunday 4/24: 11am–9pm
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
- Saturday: 12pm - 11pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 11pm
Location & Entry Gate
High Water Festival is located at the Riverfront Park in North Charleston located at 1061 Everglades Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29405.
Upon arrival to the park follow signage to find the main entrance. There is only one entrance to the festival.
- Platinum Parking is located closest to the festival entrance. Your Platinum parking hangtag is provided with your tickets and can be used to access the lot. Other parking is free on a first-come first-served basis.
AT THE FESTIVAL
You have access to the exclusive Platinum Lounge for enjoying all of your Platinum perks.
This lounge is located immediately adjacent to the Stono Stage. It is accessible from within the VIP Oasis, so look for the Platinum Lounge portal once you enter the VIP Oasis. Inside you’ll find everything you need to make the most your High Water weekend, including:
- Exclusive front-of-stage viewing at both stages*
- Access to the elevated and shaded Platinum lounge, conveniently located next to the Stono Stage
- All-inclusive dining featuring a rotating selection of chefs from Charleston’s storied culinary scene
- All-day complimentary beverages from the Platinum Lounge bar, featuring a selection of made-to-order and signature cocktails, beer, seltzers, wine, sodas and water
- Complimentary beer and water service in the Edisto Stage viewing area
- Concierge — Our friendly hosts are on hand throughout the festival to answer questions, help with any wristband issues, and provide festival essentials such as sunscreen and ear plugs.
- Lockers — Safely stow your gear for the day in a complimentary locker, available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Mobile charging units — Need a recharge for your device? Check out a mobile charger for the day for free ($10 deposit required).
- Air-conditioned premium restrooms
- Priority entrance lane into the festival
- Exclusive High Water Festival merchandise gift
- Access to all VIP and GA areas
*All viewing areas are limited capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis
All-inclusive Dining and Drinks
Have a drink on us at your full-service bar, serving complimentary beer, wine, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages. Bar locations:
- Platinum Lounge at Stono Stage - full service bar
- Complimentary Beer and Water service at Edisto Stage viewing area
Check back soon for a full listing of beverage offerings.
No need to go hungry with delicious bites all day in the Platinum Lounge. We’ll have a selection of hand held favorites in the afternoon with an expanded range of hot and cold dishes in the evening hours, followed by late-night snacks to enjoy with the final sets of the festival. All food is served in the Café within the Platinum Lounge and will include options for those with dietary requirements.
Check back soon for a full listing of dining offerings.
By far one of the most popular perks of Platinum is access to fantastic stage viewing! Please note that all viewing areas are subject to capacity limits and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Front-of-stage — The festival’s equivalent of front-row seating, directly accessible from the Lounge.
Get up-close with front-of-stage viewing.
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Access to VIP — Enjoy unfettered access to all VIP areas.
- Merchandise gift — A special thank-you for our Platinum guests. Redeem yours at the Platinum Concierge.
- Express Lane at High Water Store — Skip the lines for merch by using the Premium Lane at the Festival Store.